Our Study Guides
The Battle for the Smelter
The Battle for Michmash is recorded in 1 Samuel 14. We look at how King Saul approached the battle, and find many similarities between his approach and the actions of our leaders today as they battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
How the Presence of Jesus Restores
After Israel had fled Egypt by crossing the Red Sea they come upon the waters of Marah. The waters of Marah are located in present-day Saudi Arabia. In this study we make an interesting connection between the waters of Marah, the water contained in our bodies, and the refreshing water that Jesus gave to the Samaritan woman in John 4.
How a Tax Collector Became a Disciple
Discover how Zacchaeus became a disciple of Jesus Christ, an account which is recorded in Luke 19:1-10.
We will explore:
- Why did the encounter occur at Jericho?
- Was Zacchaeus really a short man?
- What prevents us from seeing Jesus?
- Why did Zacchaeus climb a tree?
- Must we do what Zacchaeus did?
- Why did the onlookers grumble… what were they afraid of?
- What is the purpose of discipleship?
- … and more