IN MEMORY OF
Here you will find articles written by our father – the late Henk Beerepoot.
Henk was our Dad, and husband to our mother, Lida.
In 2013, at the age of 66, Dad completed the path that our Heavenly Father had set for him, and he was called home.
Dad wrote a number of articles covering a range of topics – however the sovereignty of YHWH (God) and interpreting Hebrew words through their pictographic meanings are central themes to many of the works.
He played a foundational part in setting the direction for our faith journey. To honour him we would like to make this place available on our site for the articles that he has written.
Whilst our mother, Lida, doesn’t write any articles for Caleb’s Journal she does contribute in a very real way.
Many of the articles and video posts have only been able to take their current shape and form after many hours of conversation and cups of coffee.
Without our mother’s insight and her ability to facilitate our communication Caleb’s Journal would not exist today.
Articles in English
- Apple and Snow White
- Circumcision and the Abrahamic Covenants
- Esau’s Mandate
- Faith has become Amen
- Faith has become Amen Sequel
- Father’s Love Letter Completed
- From Daughter to Son
- Good and Evil
- Good Morning Stephen
- Henk Beerepoot, that is my name
- Hurricane Isaac
- Is it Lawful to Pay Taxes?
- Is it Lawful to Pay Taxes – Cover Letter
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Jerusalem Identified
- Love and Marriage Explained
- Ludwig van Beethoven and his Eroica
- Man’s Life a Year of Feasts
- Matthew 13
- Men as Trees Walking
- Mount Hermon, Damascus and Jerusalem
- My Father’s House
- Notes on the Feast of Tabernacles
- Occupy Wall Street
- Painful Hearing
- Rose and Heart United into Love
- The 4th Temple
- The 7th Sense
- The 266th Pope, named Francis and described as Peter the Roman
- The Bee
- The Completion of Our Wilderness
- The Crystals of Dr Masaru Emoto
- The End of the Monarchs and their Hope
- The Fall of Mystery Babylon
- The Feast Seasons and the Harvests
- The First Parable of Luke 18
- The Fruit of the Tree of Life
- The Jews Set Free
- The Judge Dan
- The Lord’s Prayer
- The Love Commandment Heard in 2013
- The Mazzaroth
- The Rededicated Temple
- The Sabbath
- The Sexual Drive
- The Stone
- The Tulip
- The Two Witnesses
- The Vision of Isaiah
- Titanic in 4D
- Vienna 2008
- William Wilberforce
- Yahshua’s Second Coming
- YaHWah ‘Known’
- Zebulon Will See the Light First
Articles in Dutch
Before Caleb’s Journal existed Fanny wrote a number of articles about the human body.
These articles are listed here.
Fanny has a great interest in Human Biology.
The late Fran Fisher introduced her to the understanding that the Tabernacle Moses made was an illustration of our body, being the Temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 6:19), and that each of the Tribes of Israel are represented in the 12 bodily systems.
These findings have inspired Fanny to expound on Fran’s foundational work, resulting in the articles that Fanny would like to share with you here.